Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Solid food, O how I miss thee!

As promised, here is your dose of G.K. Chesterton for the week in "Science and the Savages", from Heretics.

Everything is going fairly well. I am currently incapable of speech due to my widsom teeth being extracted. Oh goodness, it smarts - but I'll be fine, thankfully. I'm looking forward to being able to workout on Monday.

Only a few more months till medical school begins; I'm excited. Already found an apartment, and I'm soon planning on going to Wal Mart to pick up Rubbermaid boxes to start packing stuff in to. It's a big change... but it's all for the best, I know it.

4 comments:

  1. como que rubbermaid boxes?? just get some cardboard ones. mira, puro rich boy! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, you shut your face! :P

    Thing is... I'll have to be moving again in a year or two (depending on where I do my clinicals), so I figured I might as well get something sturdy instead of ransacking the local Wal Mart in the middle of the night in order to get enough cardboard boxes :p.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart you too, Britt :]

    (lol, all late)

    ReplyDelete