All the science and clinical material covered during the first two years of medical school are tested on this beast of an exam. Apparently, it literally determines whether or not you're going to be getting a good spot in residency.
And as important as that is, I don't believe that's the reason I want to jump in to it already. I'm really just interested in the material itself; if you know me personally, you know that's the truth, haha.
The only thing I can foresee putting a damper on these plans is that I've got Volumes 1 and 2 from the American Chesteron Society's collection of G.K. Chesteron's works coming in during the next few weeks, so I'm probably going to be spending a lot of time mulling over that brilliant man's words.
We'll see.
Forgive me; some of these posts are going to be pretty mundane. I'm coming to the end of Christmas break, and I'm bored out of my mind. As it would turn out, World of Warcraft - which I decided to re-subscribe to during the break - didn't distract me long enough; because of that, you will be subjected to posts such as this.

No comments:
Post a Comment